Friday, September 4, 2009

Lesson Learned Number 3

You can't go from 0-60 in 2 seconds. It takes time to get your engine going.

As I was sitting here, hungry, I realised that I am taking huge steps. I have completely overhauled my diet, and I can't expect myself to be perfect. I am doing so much more today, than I was yesterday! I am taking amazing strides to become the person I want to be, but I am going to trip and stumble along the way. I can't beat myself up. As long as I am not making anymore excuses, I am doing my best.

I am going to continue taking steps towards my goal, but, I can't expect myself to get there overnight (even if I did just make dinner for myself for a whole week lol). I will stop making excuses, but I will forgive myself if I stumble. I will get where I am going, at a stead and managable pace. I believe in myself, and I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment