Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cooking is half way there!

Woo! I am sitting, finally! lol. I just got done cooking all of my proteins for the week! And plus a little extra just in case. I am so excited that I have finally taken this huge step (well atleast I think its a huge step.) So this is what I made!

Its mostly chicken, but I also have some fish and ground turkey in there!

I made 4 oz chicken breasts in Lemon Pepper, Garlic Herb, and my own Italian Herb mix (basil, thyme, and rosemary with a pinch of garlic powder). I haven't tasted them yet, but I am sure they will be great!

I also grilled up 3 Tilapia fillets. I did take a pinch off one of these to taste (I seasoned them up with the Lemon Pepper seasoning), and I am not sure that I am a huge tilapia fan. But thats ok, I do like it. I think I'll grab some orange roughy next time, or maybe even a piece of salmon as a treat!

Next up was the ground turkey, which I also tasted. It was very yummy, seasoned with the Garlic Herb Mrs Dash season. I liked it alot actually. I threw in some diced up mushroom too. I really like it. One of my faves :)

As I move on, I really hope to find more flavors and recipes that will keep me interested. I am hoping it won't be a problem. We will see! Right now I am steaming my broccoli, and cooking the brown rice that I plan on eating with my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment