Friday, September 4, 2009

I am up...

I am awake, at my new time...7. I was doing this for about a week a few weeks ago, and I just feel like I can accomplish more in a day when I wake up earlier (preferably before my girls). So there ya go, I am up.

I have alot to do today. I am going to make my first breakfast, yummo! I have to weigh myself, and take some photos. Lots of cleaning to get done today. I want my house to be organized and clean before Ray goes back to work (which is hopefully Monday!). I also want to do something fun with my girls today, maybe painting? Not sure just yet. I am sure that Aleah will have something in mind, lol.

So, thats about it! I guess my day isn't THAT busy now that I have written it down. Plenty of time to do the things I need to get done. I'll check in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment