Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Uhm...WOW!

So, in effort to get up off the couch, and get moving I decided that I would start easing back into exercise this morning. I popped in Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" video. Uhm. Yea. I am exhausted. I didn't even finish the enitre 20 minutes before I felt like I was going to pass out! I stood up after doing crunches and couldn't maintain my balance. So, I decided that for today I will break up the 20 minutes of exercise, and finish up the second half later today.

I am hopeful that this will give me a little burst of energy today! Although, I'll admit, right now I feel like the end of the world is right around the corner! I just have to stay motivated. I know that soon enough, my body will be able to handle a full Jillian Michaels workout. For now, I will go at my own pace, and push myself a little harder every day. :)

Oh, and I lied earlier. I said I would have two eggs, with one yolk. I made 3 eggs, 1 yolk. I did share with Marlee though lol. She can help me cut my calorie intake, no prob!

With that, I will leave you guys with a little mantra that I am adapting into my life.

No excuses! Just do it.

I will let you know how that works out for me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment